When you decide to remodel or build your home, you’re creating a comfortable space for your family as well as investing in the future. Petrina Construction provides full-service construction from start to finish to align with your vision for your home.
We customize our process to suit every project, but these are our essential steps:
- Obtain building permits.
- Coordinate with architects.
- Weekly meetings with the owner to facilitate timely schedules, progress and decisions.
- Perform responsible demolition that aligns with the standards of Environmentally Conscious Recycling (ECR), which involves carefully separating materials prior to recycling. We also donate many materials to the Rebuilding Center.
- Provide lead-based paint removal, asbestos abatement, radon remediation,and hazardous material handling as needed.
- Coordinate with local suppliers to obtain high-quality materials.
- Work with environmental materials, such as energy-saving LED or compact fluorescent lights and low- or no-VOC environmental paint.
- Work with staff carpenters and project managers to create your new or remodeled space.
- Work with environmental technologies, such as geothermal and solar energy resources.
- Coordinate all applicable tax credits.
- Adhere to all city and state building codes.